Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
A Nanaimo bar?
Just curious since it's a Canadian dessert and a lot of Americans have never had Timmy Ho's(superior coffee to Starbucks).
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Nanaimo bars are quite good.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
Yes. It's too rich to have all the time, though.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Nanaimo bars were not a creation of Timmy's though.
Don't think you were making such a claim, but I wanted to clarify. They are good but far too sweet. I can only have like one little square and then I'm finished.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Bra Wrote:Nanaimo bars were not a creation of Timmy's though.
Don't think you were making such a claim, but I wanted to clarify. They are good but far too sweet. I can only have like one little square and then I'm finished.
Yeah I was just making a similarity to some things we have here that aren't so common in the states. If Timmy's was more prominent in the states, no one would go to star bucks :o.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
That looks delicious.
I can devour rich things like an Irishman can guzzle beer.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Match'd.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Josh Wrote:Yeah I was just making a similarity to some things we have here that aren't so common in the states. If Timmy's was more prominent in the states, no one would go to star bucks :o.
Totally not true. Lots of people claim to like Starbucks better, even in Canada. To be fair, lots of people go to Starbucks because it's become a fucking status symbol. It's why I can't stand most coffee shops. These elitist, self-important douchebags actually think they're
somebody just because they overpaid for a cup of fucking coffee.
Fuck coffee shops.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Sssshhh. It's gonna be okay, Bra.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
FUCK ALL Y'ALL
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
ghetto snacks ftw
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
THAT'S a ghetto snack.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
xD!
How do you know? I haven't had a bag of those in a few years.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Oh uh.
Just so you know.
If you run out of food...
Don't make a sandwich out of butter and mayonnaise. The theory looks sound on paper - it may not be nutritious but at least I won't feel hungry, I hypothesized - and I was right. I didn't feel hungry afterwards, but for all the wrong reasons.
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
...how the hell did that sound good to you?
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
I'm just saying it didn't sound bad. I... I don't really know what I was thinking.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
You must not have been.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
I was really hungry and there was no food, okay? I did what I could.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
11-17-2008, 09:59 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2008, 10:00 AM by Kazuya.)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA