Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you ever had....
#21
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#22
That's crack. And I was saying Jas has to be on it to eat that kind of sammitch. My humor sucks =(

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#23
Fritos Corn Chips > ALL YOUR FUCKING SUCKY SNACKS!
Reply
#24
Dehan Wrote:Fritos Corn Chips > ALL YOUR FUCKING SUCKY SNACKS!


as long as its the chili cheese variety.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#25
Yeah, jeez Pinky.

Cocaine is the upscale high. Crack cocaine is for poor people. >=(
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#26
Violet Wrote:as long as its the chili cheese variety.

Original flavor.....FLAV! muhahaha. But yes. Original :| I have not had the chilli cheese.
Reply
#27
Celipa Wrote:[Image: t_42.jpg]

GTFO. I was eating those last night.
Reply
#28
If that's crack then it's got a misleading filename.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#29
Pink Underoo Wrote:If that's crack then it's got a misleading filename.

Crack is cocaine...


jez tri takin drugz sumtims srsly.
Reply
#30
Bra Wrote:I was really hungry and there was no food, okay? I did what I could.

xD! Dude that's fuckd up.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSH6LKHPLyk
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#31
At least you wont be hungry anymore.
Reply
#32
Crack cocaine...you people are fucked up. I knew Josh and Jason weren't right in the head.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#33
O.o

How did you translate making fun of drugz into me and Josh taking drugs?

I don't do anything. I'm clean. And I'm pretty sure Josh isn't on crack. XD
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#34
Yeah manz I can afford to run chubbs, I take much better stuff than crack.
Reply
#35
like cock?

LOL!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#36
OH HO HO HO!

u r so funy!!111
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#37
Jack Wrote:like cock?

LOL!

banz!1













but srsly if u got sum coke i suk ;o
Reply
#38
[Image: coca_cola.jpg]
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#39
[Image: cinnamon%20swirl%20danish.jpg]
Reply
#40
Bra Wrote:Oh uh.

Just so you know.

If you run out of food...

Don't make a sandwich out of butter and mayonnaise. The theory looks sound on paper - it may not be nutritious but at least I won't feel hungry, I hypothesized - and I was right. I didn't feel hungry afterwards, but for all the wrong reasons.

Try only using a light layer of mayo and mustard the next time instead of....that. I mean if you don't have anything other then bread and condiments, try using condiments that go well together.

Although to be fair I've done my fair share of, erm, experimenting with food. Melted cheese, mayo, and bananas anyone?
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)