Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My New Favorite Sport
#21
Or better yet, a red shell.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#22
I don't get it.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#23
It's a Mario Kart reference.
Reply
#24
Krillin Wrote:Or better yet, a red shell.

Is it sad I sometimes wish that when some idiot pisses you off on the road?

I WANT MOAR SHELLZ
Reply
#25
That's not funny; the fast lane is called what it is for a reason. Why is it people like you get so bent out of shape when someone has the gall to decide to drive faster than you?

Someone'll cut you off some day, and slam on the brakes. And if his car outbrakes yours, you'll smash into him. Try proving to a claims adjuster that it wasn't your fault.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#26
Why would someone do that? O.o
Reply
#27
...Little late... but it's called road rage, thar, Jack.

Although, really, I wouldn't feel bad for him if it actually happened. I'd laugh.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#28
Garlic Jr Wrote:You think you'll one day wake up and realize being a dick isn't nearly as funny as you think it is?

That'd never happen, being a dick is hilarious and profitable.
Reply
#29
Heh this is a easy way to get a ticket in North Carolina.
Reply
#30
How can someone be ticketed for driving the speed limit?
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#31
Krillin Wrote:How can someone be ticketed for driving the speed limit?

Maybe they could try to drop a charge of reckless driving because it annoys people who are speeding, but if they did that wouldn't hold in traffic court- unless you're black.

Then you'd spend 2 years in the state penn.
Reply
#32
This joke will start being funny once Chris encounters the truck driver from 'Duel'.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#33
Krillin Wrote:How can someone be ticketed for driving the speed limit?

In some places it's considered imprudent driving because obstructing traffic is an offense. And both Canada and the US specify slower cars must keep right - it does not matter how fast you're going. =x

Sometimes driving speed limit is considered dangerously fast and can get you a ticket, too.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#34
Nah. I won't get ticketed around here for 'imprudent driving'.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#35
Super Buu Wrote:This joke will start being funny once Chris encounters the truck driver from 'Duel'.

LOL. I didn't see that one, but I DID see Joy Ride.

That movie put me off long road trips AND pranks in one shot.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#36
Eventually we'll get a asshole tax. It'll solve the national debt in a year.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#37
Krillin'll have to pay like 99% of his income on it.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#38
xD
Reply
#39
Bra Wrote:In some places it's considered imprudent driving because obstructing traffic is an offense. And both Canada and the US specify slower cars must keep right - it does not matter how fast you're going. =x

Sometimes driving speed limit is considered dangerously fast and can get you a ticket, too.

Meowth that's right.
Reply
#40
Garlic Jr Wrote:Eventually we'll get an asshole tax. It'll solve the national debt in a year.

Fine me!
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)