Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Spencinator Wrote:Try only using a light layer of mayo and mustard the next time instead of....that. I mean if you don't have anything other then bread and condiments, try using condiments that go well together.
Although to be fair I've done my fair share of, erm, experimenting with food. Melted cheese, mayo, and bananas anyone?
>.> Hot fudge on bacon and onion pizza rocks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
What is wrong with you people?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Raditzu Wrote:What is wrong with you people?
I
was going to post a disclaimer. But the puking that it causes me might not happen to everyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 5
Threads: 61
Joined: Oct 2008
Peanut butter, mayo, and bacon bits is a great sammich. Try it. ^.^
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
I like peanut butter and ham. Real ham, not lunchmeat.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
I suppose Ramen Noodles with a shitload of hotsauce is uh...weird?
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Violet Wrote:I suppose Ramen Noodles with a shitload of hotsauce is uh...weird?
No...noodles and hot sauce go together.
Korean Style Ramen, with a egg dropped in, in a cast iron bowl. FUCKING HOT AS HELL. Spicy wise. Yeah. It rocks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.