Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smallville: DOOMSDAY!
#1
Doomsday appears tonight RIGHT NOW! RIGHT THIS INSTANT ON SMALLVILLE!
Reply
#2
Boo. They need to stop cramming Supes' best events into his pre-Superman tweenhood.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#3
Sad
Reply
#4
Yea the Doomsday 'human' transforming into Doomsday was pretty weak. But the Doomsday overall was spot on visually.
Reply
#5
He was over nine feet tall, rock-grey skin with bones coming out of everywhere? O_o
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#6
Wasn't nine feet but they got the rest down. I was actually impressed, was scared they might pull another Bizarro and just flat out not try. xD

That was bullshit though, how the whole episode you wait and then he was on screen for what? 2 mins? It was like a Tyson Pay-Per-View.

Not only that, now we gotta wait until Jan 15. Gay.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#7
I might have to catch it on youtube or some shit, then. Doomsday is like one of the only villains I actually know anything about. I'm kind of annoyed how he's becoming weaker and weaker every time he shows up in the comics.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#8
Mowgli Wrote:Wasn't nine feet but they got the rest down. I was actually impressed, was scared they might pull another Bizarro and just flat out not try. xD

That was bullshit though, how the whole episode you wait and then he was on screen for what? 2 mins? It was like a Tyson Pay-Per-View.

Not only that, now we gotta wait until Jan 15. Gay.

Ditto, I feel you on the Bizzaro thing that was just downright horrid. Doomsday though, they've made up for Bizzaro through Doomsday.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)