Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Revelations
#1
I just started thinking. It's good to be back among the chubbs community. I have a sense of life I haven't felt in a long time. Just writing again, having fun with friends I write with.

Yeah, the old threads about Chubbs being a damn vortex. I am now a believer.

INITIATION!

=D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#2
Toma Wrote:It's good to be back among the chubbs community.

Of course it is. We rock.

I, of course, take full credit.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Raditzu Wrote:Of course it is. We rock.

I, of course, take full credit.

I seriously missed your whacky self Mario. =P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#4
Wow. That's awesome.

Of all the responses I imagined to that post, "whacky" was not among them.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
Mario welcomes those who err from the true path but return a penitent.
Reply
#6
One of us, one of us. GOOBLE GOBLE, GOOBLE GOBLE!
Reply
#7
I have William to thank for getting me onto Naruto all those years ago. =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#8
I think Josh got me into Naruto.

I don't touch the stuff now.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)