Posts: 0
Threads: 97
Joined: Jul 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball...nds_Return!!
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
Why didn't anyone tell me about this!?
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I hadn't heard about it until now, but it's real. You can watch it free, legally, on the jump site:
http://www.jumpland.com/animetour/db/index_en.html Just download the browser, then click the link.
I'm about to watch it now.
Apparently it has Vegeta's younger brother, Table. VegeTable, lawl.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 97
Joined: Jul 2006
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcPKCqzY4x4
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_23WRu06HHo
Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fObIQqNetf8
Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuP8uH0aDv0
Without spoiling anything that was awesome. Clearly a fan service, but that's all I wanted from it. Fun little story, tons of cameos, every DBZ cliche all present and accounted for and some really funny moments. Great great stuff. Totally nostalgic but with a crispy 2008 presentation.
Go watch it!
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
11-26-2008, 07:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2008, 07:08 AM by Kazuya.)
I...i believe I just had an actual eyegasm. Anyone got some towels so I can clean this shit up?
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
That was some real fanservice. Nothing too serious, but nice for nostalgia.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
11-26-2008, 07:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2008, 07:18 AM by Super Buu.)
I find it hilarious that they basically had a barbecue.
Table is so fanservicey though. It makes no sense that Vegeta knew he was alive and never ever mentioned him, and does he just disappear after the special? Also how could he be so young.
I guess that's not the point >_> Good news for DBZ games since they have a new secret character.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Freakin Awesome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
If he really is ridiculously piss-weak, it's not exactly a surprise that Vegeta doesn't mention him. He probably wouldn't even think of Table as a brother since he's not 'worthy' of royal blood, etc.
What really doesn't make sense is that Table looks like 12 or something. And I'm pretty sure Freeza wiped out the Saiyans at least two decades ago at that point in time.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Vegeta's mother could have been selling herself and avoided the destruction of their homeworld?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
That was pretty cool.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
I just think that he's naturally short in stature. He's probably a few years younger than Vegeta, but not much younger. He's just shorter and kept his hairline. Probably took after his mother.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 18
Threads: 36
Joined: Jan 2007
That was pretty awesome.
"THAT WAS MY SUSHI!"
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
*dead @ tables wife* it's pretty good so far. lifting my spirits.
Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
They sent babies off while they were young. If he was deemed to weak they most likely tossed him away much like they did to Goku. Saiyan's aging isnt the same as ours....*shrugs*
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
this is a great fanfiction! Post a new chapter soon!
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
XD
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
That was good. I hope they make another, it was really nostalgic.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
It could only be more nostalgic if Bardock, Future Trunks and all the villains came along and had a barbecue.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
11-27-2008, 02:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2008, 02:43 PM by Celena.)
Super Buu Wrote:Apparently it has Vegeta's younger brother, Table. VegeTable, lawl.
lol. I like what they did there.
It would have made a lot more sence if Table looked around Vegeta's age. If that were the case, he's be about 1-5 years younger than Vegeta, since Vegeta was five in the Bardock special.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?