Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
can ya dig it?
#1
EDIT by Bardock: Nope, I can't dig it.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#2
Contains nipples.

Certainly not within YouTube standards, and probably not within Asylum standards.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#3
it would be better with the awesomeness of Sammy!
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
Yeah, this might be more appropriate in the Kame House. Although I suppose I could see how someone might not catch the nipple. It was pretty brief.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#5
I wonder if this'll be released after my birthday, because it's...

"Rated ARRrrraaah!"
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#6
This pirate movie is rated ARRRRRRRRRRR
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#7
Was it nude? Rather, was it warn worthy?
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#8
A verbal warning, sure. Next link out here with nudity in it gets a warning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#9
Jack Wrote:EDIT by Bardock: Nope, I can't dig it.

ROFL

Soz. Didn't notice.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)