EDIT by Bardock: Nope, I can't dig it.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
|
can ya dig it?
|
|
EDIT by Bardock: Nope, I can't dig it.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
11-30-2008, 01:53 AM
Contains nipples.
Certainly not within YouTube standards, and probably not within Asylum standards. ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
11-30-2008, 02:18 AM
it would be better with the awesomeness of Sammy!
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
11-30-2008, 03:46 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2008, 03:46 AM by Dr. Cringle.)
Yeah, this might be more appropriate in the Kame House. Although I suppose I could see how someone might not catch the nipple. It was pretty brief.
11-30-2008, 04:21 AM
I wonder if this'll be released after my birthday, because it's...
"Rated ARRrrraaah!" ![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Was it nude? Rather, was it warn worthy?
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
11-30-2008, 06:18 AM
A verbal warning, sure. Next link out here with nudity in it gets a warning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
11-30-2008, 06:39 AM
Jack Wrote:EDIT by Bardock: Nope, I can't dig it. ROFL Soz. Didn't notice. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|