Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oozaru
#1
I've been on Vegeta-sei for two weeks now, just a lil reminder, just wanted to get that put aside. Thanks much.

~Goten
#2
Updated.
#3
Will someone change it so its spelled "Oosaru". It keeps bugging me the way its spelled.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#4
It needs to be changed in the scripting first, which I don't have access to. Once that's done, I'll change it on the roster.
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Will someone change it so its spelled "Oosaru". It keeps bugging me the way its spelled.

Sure, it's 'Oozaru'. Just like the way I hated Saiya-jin.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#6
I will change it.
#7
You not liking "saiya-jin" is completely different. "Oozaru" doesn't mean anything and isnt used. "Oosaru" means King Monkey (forgive me if that's not the exact translation) and is what the transformation is called.

My issue with the spelling has to do with the proper terminology, whereas "saiyan" is simply produced from saying "saiya-jin" quickly. That is nothing more than spelling.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#8
o.o I thought King Kong was King Monkey *Ready to become the lightning rod of hate* >< I'm ready for it
#9
"Kong" comes from the "congo" jungle. Its just a name if im not mistaken, it doesnt mean anything.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#10
*blank look* I thought King Kong was on a little island... not the congo... But he's the biggest monkey! and thats all that counts!
#11
I ment the name Kong is derived from the congo jungles.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#12
I've actually stopped caring about this subject a long time ago, I just wanted to see how long I could keep people in this conversation Big Grin
#13
Didn't know people cared...*Looks around...* Wait, I'm here...

*Walks away slowly.*
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#14
Do NOT spam on this board.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)