Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requesting a signature
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Whats the URL for it? I can't seem to copy & paste it off of here & paste it in to the sig section on my CP section, & id dont work!! >.< So the URL would be reallllllly helpful. Thanks all the same thou.


That last pic he posted is http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1635/untitled14.png

surround that with [img] in the front and [/img] in the back
#22
Alrite thanks guys
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
He stole the background and copy/pasted the pics. Not really hard...

No really, I painted that with the drawing tools[/sarcasm] >.< All kami's famous broli pic was was a bg with a lines framing broli's face(and he made it rock which is why Kami is teh man). It was hard finding a backround frieza, dont make fun o' me! But yea i coulda found a better quality pic for the right. The shinking distorted him a bit but i was to lazy to get something else that would work.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#24
Could someone direct me to some decent pics of Janemba?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Could someone direct me to some decent pics of Janemba?

http://images.google.ca/images?q=Janemba...a=N&tab=wi
[Image: drakesig.png]
#26
OK those weren't of my quality, any other links?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#27
Oh my god.. I can't find any decent pic's of Janemba any where!! >.< Remind me again why I chose this guy.. Oh yeah.. Looks cool..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#28
http://www.dbgtn.com/images/cels/others/others09.jpg

http://www.dbgtn.com/images/cels/others/others44.jpg
#29
[Image: Janembasig.jpg]

I got rid of some of the pixilationizationiration on teh left...*shrugs* I was bored. Then I was an idiot and saved as a jpg instead of a png so there was color deformation :/
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#30
Thanks for the pics Koola.

http://fenixfire.250free.com/janembasig.jpg

[Image: janembasig.jpg]

All yours Janemba.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#31
pwns mine Big Grin
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#32
Yeah, Goku, that kicks ass!! You obviously know how to work those damn PS filters.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#33
*sigh* I tried the photo shop trail version but it confuzzled me. Im better with paint. And thats sad.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#34
Good job. I hope you are working on my friend's too. Toma, I mean. He can't wait, he has seen what you have done and can only get on late at night.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#35
If paint had a fade ability I would pwn everyone
#36
Thanks all for the input, but this is still the Questions board, and as such this shouldn't be on it.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)