Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Halo Fan-Film
#1
http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2009/03/26/inte...-chastity/

I've roleplayed with Pete for close to four years now at a Gundam RPG I frequent. He's the man behind this project and its all coming out of his own pocket.

An up to date pic of the warthog: http://i44.tinypic.com/2dhfsic.jpg

Halo Fans... Thoughts? Yay/Nay?

I know I'm impressed. How it'll turn out? Well, we'll have to wait and see c:
Reply
#2
$40,000, damn. I just skimmed through the interview, how does he have that kind of cash to spare?

Fairplay to him though, looks like a very ambitious project. Hope it goes well for him.
Reply
#3
He doesn't have all the cash, no. He got laid off in the economoy bull shit. This is his life right now, lol.

BUT alot of people are donating/volunteering.
Reply
#4
Looks like that warthog is going to be badass, I finished Halo 3...wasn't too sure if MC survived or not maybe I should've paid more attention but it's cool I"m going to replay it on legendary(jeezus those fuckers are energy grenade happy little bastards).
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)