04-08-2009, 03:18 AM
![[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/Namek_Child.jpg)
|
Dragon Ball Kai
|
|
04-08-2009, 03:58 AM
Wow. I looked it up. Just a remaster, eh? No new content at all.
Lame. But whatev, I need to watch it again anyhow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click here for inspired character noise...?
04-08-2009, 04:50 AM
It's teh farmer! Hurray!
![]() "I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K. thanks waff Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
04-08-2009, 05:00 AM
I like how they included part of the Bardock special.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
04-08-2009, 05:00 AM
i thought it was nice. the recent DVD collections that play all episodes back-to-back until the disc is done were great, like watching a really long dragonball movie. if dragonball kai really cuts out the filler content, then this might actually be even better than that :O
04-08-2009, 05:05 AM
It's not just remastered, it's been edited for HD content and the damaged stills have been removed meaning it looks brand new for all intents and purposes. The filler has been cut out and some things have been redone, it's essentially dragonball the way it was meant to be.
04-08-2009, 05:07 AM
Hopefully they didn't douche the Trunks eps out of it
I actually really enjoyed the original Android saga.
04-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Ashe Wrote:Hopefully they didn't douche the Trunks eps out of it Trunks was in teh manga
04-08-2009, 05:30 AM
I know that. I also know that the Garlic Jr saga won't appear, but are they removing the Buu stuff and ending it at Cell?
Yeah, I thought it was gunna be new animation. =(
Looks better though, more crisp. I found it funny how Dragon Balls went from extremely difficult to get to 'yeah, I got like three at home'. lol Edit: The whole including Bardock thing was cool too. Much better than just randomly mentioning him when his brother decides to drop in.
04-08-2009, 07:05 PM
I think the reainmation is a good idea, and I'll be watching it; but I find the lack of new footage at all (at least that is what they've announced) is lazy on their part. Based on how much an audience that recent special had- there is certianly still a market for a Dragonball animation, maybe even a new series.
It is becoming fairly commonplace for movies and animation to reform the canon universe. Why not expand on the Z saga, and leave GT behind? Or create something new, free of the family's of the Dragonball era. There aren't many games or other merchandise around GT anymore; and since thats all that matters to animation studios like Bandai, why not be rid of it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click here for inspired character noise...?
Right?
We should write them. >.> Or write it, then send them it. xD
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|