04-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Cuz I can.
![[Image: Zhu.jpg]](http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee314/Dirtbag_Bucket_2007/Zhu.jpg)
|
Happy Birthday To Me
|
|
04-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!
>.> If it makes you feel better Chubbs was down a bit yesterday. That could explain the lack of a thread.
04-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Happy Birthday D00D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
04-10-2009, 04:23 PM
It's okay, I didn't get a thread either on my birthday. /sadface.
HBD!
happy birthday to everyone for the rest of the year! (so i don't forget later)
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
04-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Happy Birthday!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
04-10-2009, 08:04 PM
*Slow dramatic clap*
Well played sir.
04-11-2009, 05:44 AM
Mr. Zhu Wrote:Cuz I can. HBD man. I honestly was going to post one, but checked your status and saw that you'd been away for a while, so I thought maybe you quit again or something.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|