07-22-2004, 09:18 AM
|
Friend or Foe
|
|
07-22-2004, 08:02 PM
Well, what do you know. Try #3. >_>
Okay, predictions on the winner? Come on, you know you want to
07-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Well considering Brim is so ridiculously powerful, that the only person who could stand up against him, Kami, is dead. Everyone's going to die, or you will introduce another equally strong character to help the other guys.
That or Kami isn't dead and he'll show up out of nowhere. ![]()
07-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks Word. And I'm pretty sure I'm dead...but am I like, dead as in back to where I was before, or like 6 feet under, kicked the bucket bought the farm dead?
07-22-2004, 08:14 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kami Well I thought you were killed by some collar thing around your neck, but I might be mixing that with another memory. If that's the case though, you are probably still alive, Nameks can regenerate their body if the head is intact. ![]()
07-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kami Yeah that's basically it. Even if Goten, Gohan, and Goku went SSJ2, they'd still be beaten like whores. ![]()
07-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks Bloody street-corner whores at that ;_;
07-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Muahahah, I know the ending
Dont worry, its not like Brim cant be beaten. Dont worry....it can be done
07-23-2004, 01:25 AM
Of course he can be beaten. Everyone in DBZ could be beaten by some stupid fantasy way, why not this?
07-23-2004, 01:28 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Uh, no. The only person that was beaten by someone not insanely stronger than them was Buu, he got destoryed by the Genki Dama which is a skill neither the three of you have. Burter will have to pull up some seriously messed up crap to let you guys survive this. ![]()
07-23-2004, 01:33 AM
I mean the bullshit of there being 3 levels of SSJ, and their power about 400x that of the gods. That sort of fantasy crap.
07-23-2004, 01:55 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Well it's possible that you could be the first SSJ3, but I think it's more likely that Brim will suddenly lose his power for some reason I can't think of yet, or he has some kind of sevre weakness we will find out about. Or Brim himself is being controlled by some kind of creature which you guys find and destory to release Brim from it's hold. ![]()
07-23-2004, 07:10 AM
You see, there IS a way he can be beaten. He could be being used, he could lose his power source, he could run away, a whole bunch of different shit.
Its not like its not possible, so you cant beat him directly, you have to outsmart the bitch, right? BUT, I already have the ending ready, and if possible I have a storyline for a sequel But thats not for like till January or Febuary
07-23-2004, 10:10 PM
I was sort of thinking he had like a power source... I was looking through the shop page and saw the battle changer heh maybe he has one that's hooked up to an endless supply of energy that keeps him strong? I duno, I was playing with ideas at the time.
07-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Damn you all for roleplaying so well. I dont know which one of you should die
*goes to get staff*
07-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter if you wanna go by length, Gohan is dead. ![]()
07-24-2004, 12:31 AM
Quality > Quanitity
Also, guys, deadline isn't till tomorrow, you can always post another
07-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter I'ma gonna go for another post tonight maybe >< my little trip to the mall to see "I, Robot" got confuzzy so I just forgot about it.
07-25-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm busy tonight, but no more rps, deadline = up
I'll update when I can |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)
Dont worry, its not like Brim cant be beaten.
Dont worry....it can be done
![[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]](http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/captain_civic/OrionAug11.jpg)
But thats not for like till January or Febuary