Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Friend or Foe
#21
THE FINALE IS ON WENSDAY NIGHT.
Reply
#22
Not sure, I think Tapion's is before Freiza's.

FoF II will be Jan-Feb, give or take. A long time, I know that much
Reply
#23
Frieza's cooking one up, but it'll be a while, the crazy Brit plans on letting people do their own thing for a while. No idea about Tapion's.

Back on topic, This saga is getting really exciting, even if I am dead. I can't wait to see the finale. Stupid Brim. I'll get him...
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#24
If anything, staff has first say in the next saga.
Reply
#25
Yeah, there are a few ideas already brewing with more than one staff member, so Frieza and Tapion will need to be patient.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#26
Finale up tonight, since Gohan and Goku have agreed they want to keep it fair at one roleplay each
Reply
#27
Its gone Sad

Its really gone Sad
Reply
#28
And it rocked hard.

Way to go Burter, and everyone else involved in FoF.

I had a lot of fun being a part of this. And I went SSJ!! ^_^
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#29
Hey, Trunks, was Brim's death believeable enough for you?
Reply
#30
Much impressed Burter. Kept it fresh, made deadlines, great storyline. Not to mention my new ability...

*fuses with the pet cat*
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)