Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saga Participation
#1
I plan to start the saga in about a week. If you'd like to participate, tell me and also inform me of your planet (that you're currently on.)
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#2
Namek
#3
In.. Earth..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#4
Namek... possibly Earth, soon...
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#5
On Vegeta and staying there, plus Im in for the saga
#6
My Earth. -im in-
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#7
Vegeta's moon.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Vegeta's moon.
[Image: drakesig.png]
#9
Earth.
~Semper Fidelis~
#10
Planet Frost, I'm in if I can make it back to Vegeta-sei by a dead line if you set it.
#11
I would be in if I didn't have my saga. If I can join a little late I'm in on Earth. Damn it everything is happening so fast! ;_;
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#12
Count me in. Earth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
#13
I'm in...

Namek
#14
Im in as soon as im done with my King Kai training and i get revived... so i'll probably be in a little late, but i wouldnt miss it
[Image: alext.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)