Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AVG Issues
#1
Recently I've got my laptop back into running order but the issue has been occurring even before my virus encounter; more often now than then though.

Browsing Chubbs will periodically cause a twitch in my antivirus causing a window to pop up that looks like such

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/R...roblem.jpg

Which I simply ignore and cancel out of having no knowledge of computer lingo as it is but now it's getting a bit irritating. I was wondering if this was something just on my end having to do with the site or possibly someone else may have encountered the same situation.

Appreciate anyone with the time and patience to give me any help at all with this.
Reply
#2
Those are all clean required files for the forum... um, not sure why it's having an issue with them.

I mean, I'll double check on them but that's odd.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#3
[Image: chubbsscan.jpg]

Some scanners falsely report this legitimate javascript as malicious. If you can add it to a whitelist, I suggest you do it. There is no risk from these files though.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#4
Awesome awesome. Didn't think with Staff as up to par as you guys are that something could have leaked in and corrupted anything.
Reply
#5
What program is that, Waff?

Looks... badass.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)