Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tech Thread
#21
That's not my fault, now is it?
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Rad > everyone


Waffles > All of the Chubbs Universe including Staff

Don't hate me Sad just wanted to be honest
#23
...

oh
...

my

...

god

...

Finally someone else who understands. You might just be my new favorite person, Goten.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#24
Umm..I uhh..Ummm...*Leaves thread*

*Comes back*

You all=stupid for trying to best Rad out.

Like somebody said before

Rad>You All, even me. So get over it, it's his descision. I don't think anything is given out too much. You guys complain to much. I'm leaving again.

Edit: I can't help it, I like pancakes better. Don't hate me! ;_; I am young and stupid...
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
You guys complain to much.

Oh shiet!

What's with people understanding the most important things in life? Seriously. Tapion rocks almost as much as Goten. And Goten is almost as cool as waffles. And that's saying a lot.

EDIT: Oh shit. Nevermind... Tapion sucks. Next time I read one of your posts, I'm going to reply with you dying.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#26
Edit: I hate you Rad. Just as much as Lag.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
almost as cool

Almost is the keyword!
#28
Everyone has a point of view, they can express it if they want, whether it matches Raditzu's or not. 8)
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#29
"lol"

~Pan
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Guldo
good descision making process Rad... Thats a nice system you have.

Thanks. I've had a while to work on it.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#31
I try. Its just too good to let go of.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#32
Give or take about 8... yeah.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#33
I think the reason for the massive barrage of people wanting powerups, aka KB, JR, Myself.. i think KB got it and me and junior are going for it, is cuz the power spread is so ridiculous that we will be crushed by anyone, as Minoshia, im a non-transformer and i wanted a powerup so i was not as weak and i stand a chance, this makes sense to me
[Image: alext.jpg]
#34
Well... KK was put in Chubbs because it was so important in the show. It was balanced in favor of those without other means of transforming.

SK, on the other hand, was put in Chubbs solely for the purpose of balance, because, lets face it, dying blows.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#35
Well, you guys are going for it for the wrong reason.

Kid Buu wanted to be strong. Beep Beep, horrible reason.

Myself and Uub arn't even doing it FOR Spiritkin, I did it so I could show Burter does have a kind heart and Uub did it to meet for player characters(myself, Bra, 16)

I didn't expect to get SK. Was I happy when I got it? Hell yea. Would I have been happy if I didn't? Sure.
#36
I think I may enter it for the same reason Burter has, or had, becuase Janemba is gonna start doubting him self about why the hell he even bothered fighting for Earth.. Gonna throw that in when I head off to Namek when the end of the up-coming saga is done.. I personally want SK ooc so that I don't get my ass handed to me ever time a saga or some thing happen's (other then one's I mainly have a say in), like if I was to enter the up & coming FoF saga (hypertheticly), I would get my ass handed to me becuase, 1. Ever one in it are hella better RPer's then me. 2. Becuase I'm weak as shiet. So ya know.. It's debatable now if I'm even gonna head for it..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#37
Next FoF is all roleplays. So bleh.
#38
I was only using it as an example... Depend's kinda if I wanna meet the blue drunken lizard man..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#39
Burter is correct, I only started the thread to meet up with players and make a place for myself on the rp..Sure I rped for spirit ken, that was secondary to my main objective...so really I never expected to get it..I just really wanted to have fun and thats what it is all about...
#40
Well I'm not going for KK to become more powerful, Im going for Kaioken because im dead.. and theres nothing else to do, Getting more powerful is a good bonus, But im friggin dead and im bored so ya im going to go for it
[Image: alext.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)