Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tokens
#1
I was surprised. Some of you need work on your grammer, aside from that your all better then I normally see out of noobs
#2
Urmm.. For those participating in the Token's saga thing.. Think you guy;s got enough space for a demon that dosn't have much of a thing to do around here?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#3
Its not really you, Piccolo. Tongue
#4
Shall I jsut post a reply in the token's thread now? I did my going to Savvy thing after all...
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#5
Your on the list, Jenemba, your clear
#6
There's a list? Where is this list?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#7
In the Savvy thread, in Broli's second or third post
#8
Nah, Guldo. You can write quite well compared to a frighteningly large amount of people (not necessarily anyone from this RPG). It never hurts to improve, but I doubt you're the reason for Burter's comment. Tongue
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#9
Urmm, just a lil notice to staff, we're awaiting some info to coninue on the Token's quest, I know ya busy what with it being close to midnight (at least where I am that is), but yo ucould you please do this for us?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#10
How many tokens have been given out?

And someone update me as to what's currently occurring with the token searching.
#11
Urmm.. As far as i know, the group, consisting of -

Guldo
Spice
Nail
Piccolo
Android 17
Jenemba
Pikkon

Are looking for the third & final token.

We are at some sort of gym/fighting club, where a torny is gonna be held, the prize belt holds the ifnal token. That's about as muchas I know..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#12
*sigh*

Because staff is stupid. I'll fix everything later, including Tokens under accessories.
#13
I told people it would be better to just wait until you got back, considering no one else knew anything about this quest.

=/
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#14
Ok. Guldo and Nail should be the only ones with Tokens now on the roster page. The reason Nail got the second token was because he was the first one to actually take the token IC.

Now, just to settle things, when it comes to getting a token in a group, everyone in the group must decide upon who gets the token. However, if there is disagreement, it must be settled in a fight (yes, a fight, not a spar). For example, if Piccolo and Nail are going to be in disagreement of the token, they are going to have to fight each other for it.

A simple drawback to searching in groups.
#15
Ok, apparently people don't know what a Battle Royal is.

A Battle Royal is where every fighter gets put into the same arena to duke it out. You can fight whoever you want.

I think I said there were 6 fighters, but there should be 7. I forgot about Spice.

Everyone look at Jan's post.
#16
Ok.. Good to know I get to kinda help decide thing's.. Sorry for messing up your original plan's Broli.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#17
7 People:

Jan
Guldo
17
Nail
Spice
Champion dude
Pikkon

Correct me if you're not in it.
#18
I believe Broli said two rps each guys, you can do your second rps now =P
#19
Some one else can go.. If it has to go in like an order or some thing, I'll place my post when that other person's is, becuase I got a bit of RP block on at the moment.. Can't think of crap to save my life >.<

So yeah.. If any one of the other's would be ever so kind as to either post when they can or what ever, I'll do my best to take it up..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#20
I would have posted now, but I think it would look tacky for me to post back-to-back. Plus, I need more material to work with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)