07-31-2004, 04:07 AM
How is it that my chara has only one. He shows one yes, but is forever damned to the dead zone so who knows how many he had or did before that.
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
|
Tech Thread
|
|
07-31-2004, 04:07 AM
How is it that my chara has only one. He shows one yes, but is forever damned to the dead zone so who knows how many he had or did before that.
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
07-31-2004, 04:11 AM
The changeling powerups go up in increments of 5x. So Trans_1 is kix5, Trans_2 is ki x10, etc. And I would think that Zarbon would have just the one transformation.
07-31-2004, 08:45 AM
alright for all you waffle people
Beer and Waffels > all other food and drink
07-31-2004, 09:20 AM
GJ... you only get one transformation, end of story.
Zarbon, your transformation will work the same way as GJ's. Also, I'll add the powerup for each level next time I do a site update. Uub, I love you. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-31-2004, 09:28 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Feeling special 8)
07-31-2004, 03:12 PM
alright Im not arguing I was just wondering why. 8)
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
07-31-2004, 08:51 PM
Yeah, Garlic. By now you should know that Frieza exists to cause you emotional distress. No matter what you do or say.
![]()
07-31-2004, 08:52 PM
No im not, and I cant believe after all this time frieza is still making me angry well Im done Im not replying unless its meaningful now this is a nonspam board remember. In fact, lock this if you would staff, it served its purpose.
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
07-31-2004, 09:55 PM
Shut up... please... all of you.
Unless the next post is something meaningful and no topic, I'm gonna haveta bust out the ol' key-o-lockage. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-31-2004, 10:07 PM
It is possible for a changeling to achieve a 5th transformation, yes. I don't know how that's going to work out for characters like Zarbon and GJ, but I think it'll be fine.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Wait a second... just making sure but does the SSJ2 and the Transformation X4 power boosts match up?
07-31-2004, 10:13 PM
Oh alright I see, wasn't sure because I was going to suggest something along the lines of an upgrade in the Saiyan transformation abilities if the changlings had a 5th transformation.
07-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Saiyans have an upgrade for the transformation thingy. Its called SSJ3...
>.> <.< ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-31-2004, 11:47 PM
There will always be equal powerups for all races. If saiya-jin get SSJ3, Namekians will have an SSJ3 equivilant. The same goes for Changelings, Androids, and even Humans. We have things in the works.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 12:05 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Oh shiet!! Another member who actually listened to that explanation. Thank the lord. Anyway, if your character is not know to have any transformations, they are considered "humans" or "non-transformers". ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 06:27 AM
My god.. A thread I started has been going on for over what? 4 day's now? And I think Furiza only posted once.. That has to be a bloody record or some thing..
08-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock And then you get a big bulky forehead and long hair and and and...
08-01-2004, 06:44 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock SSJ3 is pretty cool, it's a brute looking kind of transformation, like anyone getting in your way better watch out. Mind you it looked horrible on Goten, I think it only really works in the looks department for adults. ![]()
08-01-2004, 09:00 AM
I could really go without an eight foot train of hair, thank you very much.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|