07-29-2004, 02:42 PM
I plan to start the saga in about a week. If you'd like to participate, tell me and also inform me of your planet (that you're currently on.)
|
Saga Participation
|
|
07-29-2004, 02:42 PM
I plan to start the saga in about a week. If you'd like to participate, tell me and also inform me of your planet (that you're currently on.)
07-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Namek
07-29-2004, 03:09 PM
In.. Earth..
07-29-2004, 03:25 PM
On Vegeta and staying there, plus Im in for the saga
07-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Vegeta's moon.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Planet Frost, I'm in if I can make it back to Vegeta-sei by a dead line if you set it.
07-30-2004, 12:26 AM
I would be in if I didn't have my saga. If I can join a little late I'm in on Earth. Damn it everything is happening so fast! ;_;
07-31-2004, 06:51 AM
Count me in. Earth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
07-31-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm in...
Namek
07-31-2004, 05:38 PM
Im in as soon as im done with my King Kai training and i get revived... so i'll probably be in a little late, but i wouldnt miss it
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|