08-01-2004, 09:03 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I could really go without an eight foot train of hair, thank you very much.
That's why we need to give you a buzz cut!
![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)
|
Tech Thread
|
|
08-01-2004, 09:03 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu That's why we need to give you a buzz cut! ![]()
08-01-2004, 09:06 AM
A Raditzu without hair is like a clown without laughter.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 09:12 AM
I know a few clowns who cry on the inside.
08-01-2004, 09:30 AM
My point is, I'm not cutting Rad's hair. Then my avatar wouldn't make any sense at all.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Just because Staff is spamming here doesn't mean you guys get to.
08-01-2004, 12:55 PM
*doesn't lock it*
08-01-2004, 08:29 PM
Mystic Gohan looked way cooler than any Super Saiyan.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 08:29 PM
*Would be the sexiest lil Saiyan with SSJ2* ^_^ sex appeal at the tender age of 7
08-01-2004, 08:31 PM
Question.. If SSJ 3 was put in.. What would then happen to level thing's out? I mean, gonna have a Super Spiritken or some thing?
Mystic Gohan was kinda cool, think they could of used his Mystic power one hell of alot more if Kid Buu was weaker then any of his other form's..
08-01-2004, 08:31 PM
He was a badass. He didn't need blonde hair to kick ass.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 08:31 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Its awesome how people read posts... ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 08:44 PM
There is no "Mystic-SSJ", or "Mystic" powerup. Nor are there any plans to add one. If we're adding powerups, you'll know... after we add them. Don't ask about them.
08-01-2004, 08:45 PM
"Mystic" isnt a transformation. Nor can one go SSJ once their mystic (yeah, its possible, but for the sake of RPG discussion, mystic would be the end of the line). In addition, someone would have to go through a whole hell of a lot of training in the afterlife if they wanted to even be considered for mystic. This is if we even introdce a mystic powerup. As of right now, there is no discussion of doing so. It would be a cool idea, but thats getting a little ahead of ourselves.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Most of that was aimed at Pikkon.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 08:59 PM
ACtully.. I jsut had a kinda bright idea.. If SSJ3 is added, maybe you guy's could use Mystic for non-transformer's, & for the changling's, add in a powered up version of form 4 (like what Freiza uses agasnt SSJ Goku in the series). Call this a stupid idea, but at least it is one, & I managed to voice my opinion on it. Any one is free to disagree, but I reccon it sound's likea good one my self.
08-01-2004, 09:01 PM
If mystic is added, it would be after the level three powerups. We already have plans for those.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 09:03 PM
I'll just shut up then & watch as a thread I started grows.. *Is still shocked at this*
08-01-2004, 09:09 PM
Just to saitiate your guys' thirst for knowledge about this particular topic, I'll give you the names of some of ideas that have been thrown around on the staff board. These have full-out descriptions, but I'm not in good enough of a mood to give 'em to you.
=P Super Saiya-jin 3 (Saiyans) Namekian Nirvana (Namek-sei-jin) Dopplganger (Changelings) Nano-Machinery (Androids) Divine Intervention (Non-Transformer) What was that? A powerup for humans?! Oh shiet! In addition to being third teir powerups, each of them have different abilities and properties unique to their race. No two powerups do the same thing, basically. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Alright, thank's Rad, & I think I kinda speak on behalf of ever one that either wanted to know, or for people from the Weekly Training thread, sorry for all the hassle, we all appreciate the stuff you staff put in to this place greatly.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|