Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
It make's me wanna cry when I think about Pikkon not having a 'next level'! But then again I guess he's classed of "One of a kind" what you guys think? 
Pikkon counts as a "non-transformer" or a "human".
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
It makes me want to cry.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Or shut up.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Transformations can be anything from physical appearance to inside feeling. Even if a character doesn't have the ability to go through a "power" change he is always able to change the way certain people veiw him as. Take Broli for instance and his "The fight to regain Vegeta-sei". That was practically a work of intelligence and well thought out planning, this is also true of Burter and his saga "Friend or Foe" in which he was shown to have true potential in the work of organization skills as well as plot tactics.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Just make sure not to piss off the wrong people. Some of our characters have killed too many people to mind adding one more notch to their belt.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Its Broli's Quest. He'll do it when he gets around to it.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Pikkon can get Spiritkin or KK, or Bio Armor. So all of you shut the fuck up and die
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Any more spam here and that person gets a warning.
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Any more spam here and that person gets a warning.
=X Oh yeah, can a Saiyan can buy a battle chargererer?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Can saiyan midgets read the shop page?
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
No, THAT was spam. I told him to look it up himself, as ALL OF YOU NOOBS NEED TO FUCKING DO.
Posts: 18
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
No, THAT was spam. I told him to look it up himself, as ALL OF YOU NOOBS NEED TO FUCKING DO.
Well maybe I'm just a bit lazy! and stuff... neh, choke on a hotdog ><
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Oh, Piccolo, next time Rad sees you, he's gonna kill you.
=/
Just a heads up.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
*shoots with lockage gun*
Someone make a new, cleaner, thread.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
o.O that will be sooner than later. wanna kill me wait till after the saga and the tokens quest :X
Well... it'll be more of a "bursts into rage upong seeing you" sort of things.
=/
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
You know why? Because you keep spamming.