Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How's my driving?
#1
Heh, just kidding. This is more of a "How's my RPing?" kind of deal. People have been posting about god-moding and such, so I figured I'd make a thread on how people evaluate other people's RPing skills, because I know I would like to hear what people think.

Scale:
1 - 10

1 being "Dude, you totally suck"
10 being "You're teh rox"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#2
shit for me I would have to say a 5 o.O I'm not bad nor great ^_^ but things change...I think I am better then I was before I got here though..
Reply
#3
Zarbon is very elaborate with his rping and places his words with maximum effect. Honestly, I don't believe this is your first RPG, whether it is or it isn't. I'd give you a 8.5 - 9. I enjoy reading your stuff. Big Grin
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#4
Spice I would probably put on a 6. Granted, I haven't read all of your stuff.

I would appreciate any comments on my own writing, as well.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
I'll just rate the person above me.

Rad ~ 9, nuff said. One of the better roleplayers here at Chubbs
Reply
#6
Rad- 8.5
Spice- 7
Goku- 5
Burter-7
Zarbon-8
Gohan- I havent really read enough of you RPs
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Goku- 5

I thought I was a bit better than that... oh well, your viewpoint.

Rad - 9
Burter - 8
Frieza - 8 (haven't read your stuff for a while tho)
Gohan - 7.5 (has improved a lot since he joined)
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
Although I haven't read many people's RP's..

Rad - 8.9
Goku - 8.5
Gohan - 8-8.5
Burter - 8-8.9
Freiza - 7.9
Piccolo & Spice - 7.5

Any one willing ro rate my stuff?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
Actually goku... heheheh thats Goku Jr. Big Grin

your much better than a 5
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#10
goku - 9
rad - 9.5 nice and long with good information about all stuff
# 18 - 8.8
broli - 9.8 great role-playing in how the surroundings are
vegita - 8.9 cool how he kills people
I read most of the staff stuff to get ideas on how to role-play because im new
Input on my posts if u want Big Grin
Reply
#11
How aboot moi?
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#12
You know..I would like it if someone else rated me..as the person who writes the stuff I tend to be more critical and harder on myself...Should I have given myself a 5?
Reply
#13
DO ME! DO ME! *jumps up and down*
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#14
Any body feel up for rating my RP's? *Look's around*
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#15
Any tips on how to improve then?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#16
Strangley.. Yeah.. Plz.. I think I'm starting to get used to you know.. Aslong as you don't seem to bug me..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#17
Figuring out how to add details, while not just simply droning on is something that takes some time to do. My advice is to find someone who's writing you really like, and just read and re-read stuff that they've written. Look at their writting and pick it apart. Look at what was added where, and figure out why.

Just my suggestion, though. That's what I do.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#18
Ok, thank's for the tip Rad. I'll bare that in mind.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#19
Another thing that helped me was writing about random crap. I had several pages of word files that were nothing other than me writing about something like going to get the mail. If you can add satisfactory detail into something that no one gives a shit about, its going to rock once you start writing about something that you actually want to write about.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#20
Also, if anyone has any suggestions for me, feel free to throw 'em out. I don't really consider myself good enough to give advice, I'm just stating what has helped me in the past.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)