Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
1. this should be in the RPin Discussion area
2. Its well written and I enjoyed it... but it was to short. It was rushed and there was little content to it. For your first RP however it was excellent.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Well... the abruptness thing was already mentioned, so I won't bring it up again. (or will I?)
However, I think looking at the general formatting that everyone uses would be helpful. Like Piccolo pointed out, italics without quotation marks usually denotes a character's inner-monolouge. Also working on adding detail. Even if you think that something you're adding is completely random, and doesn't make any sense, the only that matters is whether the reader likes it or not.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."