Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Anyone can post here with their thoughts and own ratings.
REMEMBER: THIS IS ALL OPINIONS.
Quote:Best Fight Scene: Burter/Bra Spar
Most Active IC: Guldo
Most Improvement: Minoshia
Best Character Development: Bra
n00b Award: Guldo
Sexiest Blue Guy: Burter
Those are my awards, feel free to add your own categories. So yea, have fun, and remember, this is only July 2004.
Once more, THIS IS ONLY OPINIONS
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
This isn't official, its just my opinions. You can post your own opinions too, for each catagory
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Guys, your the ones who thought this was a good idea.
Be serious about it or its locked and never seen again
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
You probably didn't even bother to read anything, thus you just copied me.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
He didn't, though. He changed one thing.
Anyhoo, I'll post... later on... with my opinions...
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Overall Greatness: Rad
XD, you suck up, 16
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Probably becuase I was reading his RPs today on Vegeta, or maybe sucking up feels good. Either works for me.
That would be a good reason to proclaim my overall greatness. I'm planning on posting again later tonight... might be a fight scene... depends on how much I get into it.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Best Fight Scene: Burter/Bra Spar
Most Active IC: Guldo
Most Improvement: Paragus
Best Character Development: Burter
n00b Award: Guldo
Coolest SSJ: Bra (Obviously)
Posts: 0
Threads: 182
Joined: May 2004
Quote:I don't know why everybody is quoting but I thought I would so I could be cool >_>
Best Fight Scene: Burter/Bra Spar
Most Active IC: Minoshia
Most Improvement: Minoshia
Best Character Development: Burter
n00b Award: Goku Jr.
Best Mohawked Bitch: Tapion
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Good new person. I think...
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
Best fight scene: Rad and Sei the first, because that's the only one I really bothered to read properly.
Good n00b award: Zarbon
Bad n00b award: Pikkon
Most improvement: Guldo
Best Changeling: Furiza
Best Saiya-Jin: Chiaotzu
Best non-transformer: Burter
Best Namek-sei: Piccolo
Most active IC: Piccolo/Pikkon tie.
Most active OOC: Guldo
Most active staff member: Goku/Raditzu tie
Best rper: Minoshia
Any I missed?
Me, aren't I the most vile, stank, monkey Saiyajin ever? Or did you forget your trip with me up to Lord Vine's palace :D
Best Roleplayers would have to be Goku and Raditsu, but beyond those two I haven't really read much. Although Reijin is good when he actually gets to posting =P
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
Best Saiya-Jin: Chiaotzu
Aaahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
XD
Oh man...
Good one.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
o shiet. forgot something ><;;
sexiest saiya-jin - tie between vegeta and raditzu
That's easy, the sexiest saiya-jin is Vejitzu.
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
vegita is the sexiest beacuse his got that bad boy thing going on and he kills people how kool is that. anyhoo piccolo i like ur fighting posts there good, give him 7.8
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
most often food eatin in a RP: Waffles ^^
Most significant contribution to IC waffle-eating: Raditzu
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."