08-08-2004, 12:18 PM
What do you guys think of my RPing? I mean by quality, I really would like to know. If any of you read my stuff I wanna know what you think.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Opinion
|
|
08-08-2004, 12:18 PM
What do you guys think of my RPing? I mean by quality, I really would like to know. If any of you read my stuff I wanna know what you think.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
08-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Honestly, the first thing I ever read of yours was when you wrote out Bra turning Super Saiyan.
After how insanely good that was, I went back and read more of your stuff. I think your a real intense writer and I really enjoy reading your stuff. Oh, moved to RPG Discussion
08-08-2004, 04:49 PM
We talked about this once and u were right ur shower posts are what u said they would be. But that?s not all, the person u role-play as is a good one for u because u appear to know what she is going through and therefore u know how to play her well, iv read all ur stuff on vegeta-sei and its all good by that I mean u paint a picture with ur words and fight real good.
08-08-2004, 05:01 PM
What does everyone think of my roleplaying? I'd like some constructive critisicm.
08-08-2004, 06:58 PM
I think both of you guys are awesome RPers. I had something I was going to say about your writing, 18, but I forgot. I'll letcha know what it was when I remember.
Broli, I like your stuff as well. I don't have time to read as much of it as I would like, but that does not make it any less good. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-08-2004, 09:02 PM
18: Very awsome work. You play your character very well. I honestly dont have any real complaints
Pikkon: Ive already told you how I felt about your Rping. Broli: I judged you RP on vegeta-sei and at first I didnt like yuor length, but it grew on me. Your a very good writer, and you take things slow. I know people that hate your style(sort of like JRR Tolkeins writing style, though sorry to say you cant compair to him) but im not one of them. Though you Rps would look alot better in my bus wreck quest *cough hack cough* *nudge nudge, wink wink* ![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|