08-02-2009, 09:54 AM
What yearand month was the initial FoF?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
|
FoF
|
|
08-02-2009, 09:54 AM
What yearand month was the initial FoF?
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
08-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Not sure, my archives don't have it in it yet. I'd say around 2004 though.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
08-09-2009, 06:47 PM
... alright thanks.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|