Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wind Kii question...
#1
While IM sure I can relate sound to Stealth, I just used an RP where Maleficus used the wind and manipulated it, to lower the high squeals of an alarm system to a tolerable level and such.... But it's only to block the pitches and frequencies around him

Do I need to buy a tech for this?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#2
No. It's within a personal RP and it's perfectly plausible that he'd be able to do this. At least to me.

If another staff member has a different opinion, I'm sure they'll say so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
#3
Stealth doesn't relate to sound, it relates to sight. You wouldn't be able to use wind to lower the frequency of a sound alarm.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#4
Stealth can relate to sound... in the means of being silent, as Rad has said....

When I think of Wind I also think of Air( and possibly sound as well)... But in the wind retrospective... if a Huge gust of wind is blowing against or redirecting the travel of sound... then yeah...

I believe it's plausible and such...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#5
Ander Wrote:
ABILITIES LIST

Stealth - Using one's own methods, one can effectively render themselves invisible to the naked eye, either through blending in with their surroundings or by bending light around themselves. They will only be able to maintain their invisibility so long as they do not attack. Once an attack is made, the invisibility is broken.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#6
Kaden Wrote:Yeah, you could use the Stealth Ability to make attacks silent. I think that's a pretty cool application of the Ability, actually.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#7
Can you provide a link to the exact post?
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#8
http://cdbzrpg.com/forum/showpost.php?p=...tcount=516

Geeze... I don't lie... @_@
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#9
In that case you're good. I know what needs to be done next.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#10
What needs to be done next?

Wait what does that mean? Either altering the Stealth ability to say it... which there is no need.. or trying to rip me out of it?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#11
No don't worry, nothing that will affect you.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#12
It has to do with Stealth or Wind Ki.. unless you are jumping ship to one of the techs... so maybe it does?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#13
Double post....

I NEED to Know... if what I did was OK... I mean... I need to know if I can use it in a PC way or do I need to buy a tech for it?

Using Wind to block sounds and shit...


I had the air around Nova flow in so many ways and shit around him that it converged... and nullified or made it tolerable... and shit for his keen sense...

Vad says it's ok... But I realized Just now that... I didn't mention WInd Ki in my initial Post... I was rushing with to many people in my room...

But is what I did..OK using WInd Ki?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#14
Okay.

I'm going to clarify.

According to your Stealth ability (as said by Kaden in his quote), you can dampen your attacks.

In your post you said you were blocking sound with your Wind Ki from an alarm system. Do you have any plans for a PvP application?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
#15
I dont really see any need... to extend it to help another... as not many have the namek hearing... so it's personal...

Technically... I could say I'm using it to rid the weakness... like Vegeta did to his tail in the end...

If I plan to use it on other people... and shit.. I would request a move...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#16
Yeah, then to answer your question about if you were valid in doing that with Wind?

Yes. Completely okay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
#17
Thanks.=D

I appreciate all you guyses help lol
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
#18
No problem. Our pleasure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
#19
No problem. That's what we're here for.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
#20
Think creatively, Jesus Christ.

Wind manipulates the movement of air. Mal could create a void of air around the alarm.

No air = no sound. So long as the void is big enough that the soundwaves have nowhere to go (actually, I forget. It might just be that a void prevents them from moving altogether), the alarm would essentially be silent even though it's screaming at 200 decibels or whatever.

EDIT: Yes, I'd prefer to see this as a custom tech. No, I'm not gonna get all whiny because you used it w/o a custom tech.
[Image: Sage.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)