Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Combat ability stuff
#1
I noticed that next to my avi my combat ability is different then my roster.

When or how do I go about getting the two of them matched?
Does it matter?
What does this stand for on this site?
Is there a system for upping statistics with this or something?
Reply
#2
The one under your avi counts unspent XP. Your roster does not.

It's your CA, so it's essentially your characters Combat Ability (CA =P )

Everytime you RP you gain XP, which then ups your Avatar CA, you up your roster one by spending the XP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#3
Use the Combat Ability next to your Avatar as a point of reference.

Combat Ability is just a way of gauging the overall strength of a character. It increases automatically as you post. You don't really do anything with it, though, it's just there for when you fight other people.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#4
So it is good to have a stash of it?
Reply
#5
The higher your Combat Ability, the stronger your character is, overall.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#6
Kaden Wrote:The higher your Combat Ability, the stronger your character is, overall.

Alright, I guess I get it. I was just wonder once the xp was spent if it would drop and go away or something. Making me weaker.
Reply
#7
Nankan Wrote:Alright, I guess I get it. I was just wonder once the xp was spent if it would drop and go away or something. Making me weaker.

Nope.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)