02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Lol Slow pokes
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
|
Horsemen
|
|
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Lol Slow pokes
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-13-2010, 01:07 AM
A second note from your PM's Delishea where Purple; Furli wear yellow
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-14-2010, 09:43 PM
I would have had another post up yesterday but it snowed here and everyone freaked out and power was out all day... fucking idiots...
I have half of it written from the 12th if i can find it..... I know i saved it... i tihnk ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-15-2010, 03:42 AM
To all it may concern which is everyone in this group I resigning from rping for a short while. I gave Mal Nove permission to use my character as I do not know if I will change him when I can get things going agan. I just have alot to sort out and little time to do everything in. For awhile now it just seems I have been dragin my way through things. I need a break and I am not wanting to slow you down any further.
02-18-2010, 01:44 AM
Frozen, I have been delaying things for too long. That is why I decided to just post what little I have and you can immediatelly take it up from there. If you don`t post, then I will simply continue where I left off.
The idea I had was that the King (who is the successor of the late king and his eldest son, who were both killed in this conflict) and Queen (who is the King`s mother and Queen as long as he does not have a wife) tell Tamsin and Frozen what is going on. From there, the two then go to investigate the crime scene and discover that things are not exactly what they appear to be. If you like that idea, you can run with it. If you do not like it and have something better, go ahead. Also, Mal, I have an idea on how we could join the two paths together. This is just a suggestion, mind you. However, we could have the Delishea king, upon finding out new facts revealed by Tamsin and Frozen, offer a truce to the Furli and they would arrange a meeting. There, the party would merge once again and they would exchange information. And then a ambush by Hondo can occur or something. Just some food for thought. ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
02-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Sounds like you're pushing it a bit way to fast...
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Mal Nova Wrote:Sounds like you're pushing it a bit way to fast... Sorry, I just do not want to screw us over and not have this done before the deadline. ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
02-18-2010, 09:29 PM
I could have us at the end in 3 posts. You're the ones lolly gagging lol
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-19-2010, 02:37 AM
I'll get one or maybe two up tomorrow if I have it off like I should
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Frozen and Tamsin do either of you have something in the works? if not I will go ahead and give you a push hile im at it?
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-19-2010, 07:41 PM
I could deff use a push mal. Btw been meaning to ask...Ok The Horsemen of the apocalypse all had a title..Do we have titles ?
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
02-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Yes and No...
IM NOT giving you SPECIFIC titles... Though I hinted to what YOU MIGHT BE in that ONE post... You should hit me up on AIM though.... ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-19-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm right now working on things in sections....
So you need to message me on AIM or PM if you want an update post... Cuz if you dont... IM just gonna keep writing ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Meh if Tam and Frrozen need more then ugh...
Razor and Mal Will be reaching Enro... ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-20-2010, 12:25 AM
You guys going to be in Soph's saga?
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
02-20-2010, 04:58 AM
Yeah... we can have itr done in ... 8 days lol
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-21-2010, 06:12 PM
I think I'm gonna have to hammer some stuff out a little quicker then anticipated because we just became short staff and now will all have over time...
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-21-2010, 08:54 PM
With my next post, I am going to set us up so we can join our paths again. Mal, do you still want to do the Golem thing?
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
02-22-2010, 08:28 AM
yeah...
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
02-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Ok, working on it. Please do not post before I do.
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|