Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
03-30-2010, 10:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2010, 10:26 PM by Josh.)
Rod Hardwood Wrote:diet soda is even worse. the artificial sweeteners used in diet softdrinks actually worsens hunger, so the calories you're evading in sugary drinks are gotten elsewhere.
Unfortunately that's true, water is and always was the best for us.
Kaasel Wrote:![[Image: DSCN0174.jpg?t=1269987641]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/AnarchyXtreme/DSCN0174.jpg?t=1269987641)
Pull your pants up, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Josh is right with the whole 'bad diet but small portions' thing.
I eat whatever I want, but I usually don't have as much as most people.
Like, if we go to McDonald's and my friend orders four double cheeseburgers and a large coke, I'm fine with two bacon cheeseburgers and a medium coke. It's still horrible food, but it's a lot less than what your average person eats.
Mind you, I'm clearly not very heavy; in fact, I could stand to gain a good 20 pounds or so.
I don't work out. I exercise but not regularly. I walk a lot, for what it's worth. When my metabolism fails me I'm going to have to work my ass off to not weigh 500 pounds.
And Piper, don't drink diet. Can cause alzheimer's. Same with (kind of off-topic) aluminum-based deodorants, actually.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Sage Wrote:And Piper, don't drink diet. Can cause alzheimer's. Same with (kind of off-topic) aluminum-based deodorants, actually.
http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp
:/ Oh Sage.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
*Shrug*
Whatever. Thanks for the heads-up, I guess. Still don't trust that shit.
Posts: 0
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2010
Josh Wrote:Pull your pants up, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.
LMAO
Mai Bad
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
Kaasel Wrote:LMAO
Mai Bad
And shave down there.
Posts: 0
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2010
03-30-2010, 11:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2010, 11:46 PM by Kaasel.)
...lmao xd
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Leo Wrote:And shave down there.
The fact that you looked at his crotch says a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2010
vad Wrote:the fact that you looked at his crotch says a lot.
deerrrrrrrrrrrrty
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Crotch crickets lol
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2010
So everyone knows...I do. lmao i think the pic clearly shows this. Uintentionally
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
wow....i swear when whoever it was said you needed to shave i started humming welcome to the jungle
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
We get it. You all have raging boners for the pictures. Next time don't post the pictures for your online girlfriends. XD Let's move on.
I know I'm eager to get back to work in the weight room. Two years ago my max bench was 250, squat was 315 and I don't remember my clean cause it wasn't very impressive. I know I cannot squat 315 right now, and maybe I could bench 220, but not 250. Not that I'm training to increase my max lifts, but it's nice to know where I'm at and I'd like to be back in that neighborhood.
Posts: 0
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2010
Kami Wrote:We get it. You all have raging boners for the pictures. Next time don't post the pictures for your online girlfriends. XD
*Sigh*
Even if you pay for ti it still counts.
Well good luck w/ that Kami. I'd suggest doing high weight low reps.
Posts: 5
Threads: 61
Joined: Oct 2008
1: McDonald's breakfast, plain sausage biscuit has a pretty high protein count. Are the ills of fast food so large that they outweigh quick nutrition?
2. What are some of your favorite cardio exercises (no equipment) as an instructor?
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Kaasel Wrote:Well good luck w/ that Kami. I'd suggest doing high weight low reps.
Yeah, I know. I'm not too worried about it though.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
I used to be in shape before I started working full time. I'd like to lose ~15 kilos, I've just started weights again (last week) and although I can lift the same weights, my muscles gave out way too early. Got through about half of a random set before they decided to pack it in.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Orion Wrote:I used to be in shape before I started working full time. I'd like to lose ~15 kilos, I've just started weights again (last week) and although I can lift the same weights, my muscles gave out way too early. Got through about half of a random set before they decided to pack it in.
XDDD
First time I've seen someone use metric measurement in a sentence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
Vad Wrote:XDDD
First time I've seen someone use metric measurement in a sentence.
Kilograms.
1000 grams.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Vad Wrote:XDDD
First time I've seen someone use metric measurement in a sentence.
As opposed to the wildly random measurements of the imperial system?
"The metric system is the tool of the devil! My car gets 40 rods to the hogshead and that's the way I likes it!"