Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your Theme Song
#1
Alright I dont care how you come up with this. I just want to know what song suites who you are and how you feel most of the. Time if you have to go take a quiz and get an answer so be it. I am doing this mainly becuase my mom had me take a quize about waht MJ song is you and I liked it. I am curious about the rest of you addicts of this place.

Here is mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7qXHjxj_0
Reply
#2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKio8CLxQ_U

its bubbly lol like me!
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Not bad man. I am man of hope,desire, and dreams. I am a hopeless romantic. That is why I liked the one I picked. Yours isn't bad either lol. I would sad it has a bubbly tune to it alright.
Reply
#4
And don't forget glittery and slutty.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yX7EC9jds

The artist of this song is a joke, but to be honest, this is it.
[Image: Zhu.jpg]
Reply
#6
It is actually a very good song. I dont much care for who it is but yes it is a good song. I like this alot and it portrays some good feelings and meanings.
Reply
#7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11IFl2G3h0Y

Fits Orion rather well at the moment. Plus it's a kickarse song.

EDIT: Oh this is an actual personal song. Oh well. This is my character's song.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#8
No biggy man. I like the beat but im a bit tired right now so im going to have to listen to this all the way through another time. Im too tired to listen to the words. *_*
Reply
#9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iinETBKiLqs

i was going to post trolololol
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlcBVVdxByY

Deff could easily be the theme song.
[Image: Kaasel-Sig.jpg]
Reply
#11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVq57Z6Dh...re=related

Fits the best right now.
Reply
#12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NeQ1h6lzLI

Fits the best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#13
Vad Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NeQ1h6lzLI

Fits the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daf_7-edy8o
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pckMm9k7cJw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#15
In serious response to the thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNTHURWeLdw
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#16
Those wre some pretty "Interesting" choices for the most part. Found a new band I might like a bit thanks to Sohpia.
Reply
#17
When I'm in a frisky mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxg3PGJ4...re=related
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#18
Dude that video is enough to make me want to get frisky. ~luaghs~
Reply
#19
All around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6UjWMffaY

Megadeth's Symphony of Destruction

This one's from the Live in Argentina tour, which, by far, is the best version, because like, literally EVERYONE in the crowd was fucking jumping and leading to the song and shit. It was badassery.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mML2fPec7xU
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)