04-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Happy birthday!
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
|
Hey! Evan!
|
|
04-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Happy birthday!
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
04-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Happy Birthday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
04-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Happy Birthday Jack's friend!
04-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Saz Wrote:Happy Birthday Jack's friend! lol We gone be partyin' out this bitch, I'll make sure to designate a photographer so we can share pics. Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
04-15-2010, 10:47 PM
I don't know the laws over there, but if it's anything like Ohio. Welcome to the wonderful world of Jail bait. Meaning that they need to be 18 now. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
04-15-2010, 11:09 PM
I've been around for 5 years and this is all you can muster? Jk jk
But seriously,in Missouri the consensual age for sex is 17. ... Just sayin' Also, thanks guys =D
04-15-2010, 11:25 PM
WOOOOOO JAIL BAIT! lol Umm Happy birthay
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
04-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Happy birthday man.
"Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
04-16-2010, 05:58 AM
Happy Birthday!
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
04-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Abel Wrote:I've been around for 5 years and this is all you can muster? Jk jk Why am I just learning this now... Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|