Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[HBD] You are older than me?
#1
Happy birthday Ander! 27?
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#2
[Image: old.jpg]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#3
I owe you one birthday beer or cocktail of your choice.

Happy Birthday!
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#4
Happy Birthday, Ander.

Enjoy it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#5
Happy Birthday. Now go do something productive.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
I've been calling him old for a long, long time. Happy birthday, bro.

<3

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
Happy Birthday Mr Ander-san. We're almost there...
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#8
Happy birthday
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#9
Yo, HBD. Come to Canada, we'll get drunk. And then, like, play hockey and eat pancakes covered in maple syrup. In an igloo. Or whatever.

Yeah, hope you had fun.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#10
Happy Birthday you old fart. :O
Reply
#11
Sage Wrote:Yo, HBD. Come to Canada, we'll get drunk. And then, like, play hockey and eat pancakes covered in maple syrup. In an igloo. Or whatever.

Yeah, hope you had fun.

While watching Dudley Do-Right, the Canadian version of Superman. No, Wolverine doesn't count.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#12
Happy birthday, Ander!
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#13
Oh shit, son.

Happy Birthday!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#14
You know what a good way to celebrate your birthday would be? Giving me C&C! >=/

Kidding, kidding. Seriously, dude, have a good one.
Reply
#15
YOU'RE SO OLD

>.> Happy birthday.
Reply
#16
Happy birthday, Ander! I'll let you have Sage for today. Just this one day.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#17
Keepin with the old them here.

[Image: GWS143.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#18
HBD brosephine
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#19
Sophia Wrote:You know what a good way to celebrate your birthday would be? Giving me C&C! >=/

Kidding, kidding. Seriously, dude, have a good one.

Yeah, for your birthday, get Sophia a copy of Command & Conquer!

(deliberate misinterpretation)
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#20
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

MUCh FUN TOONIGHT!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)