05-21-2010, 03:33 PM
I erge everyone to log onto google right now. Best, google, page, ever!
![[Image: soifonf.jpg]](http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4310/soifonf.jpg)
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
|
Google
|
|
05-21-2010, 03:33 PM
I erge everyone to log onto google right now. Best, google, page, ever!
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Wow that was pretty cool and it moves!!! YOU CAN PLAY IT HOLY CRAP!
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
05-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Crap. It refreshed before I had enough time to capture my score. There were six dots left though.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
05-21-2010, 04:51 PM
:0 OMAGAD! AND you can play with another person!
05-21-2010, 08:00 PM
4th try. 7750 Lv2.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
05-21-2010, 08:18 PM
i cleared the first level with 7950, no deaths. it's fun but the novelty wears off too fast. i'd rather play the arcade version on xbla.
05-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Kewl.
05-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Metal Teemer Wrote:Oh. FYI, this score was my first attempt. Bull. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
05-22-2010, 02:03 AM
I'm durnk and the second level killed me. I only had one little strip left... Damn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|