Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
05-23-2010, 09:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM by Rem-13.)
Remember this?
http://us.akinator.com/#
Lets play a game!
Answer the questions with your Chubbs character (or other original character I suppose) in mind. Post the results. I'd suggest ticking "I don't know" when he asks if its from a specific medium or company, but do what you will.
Legion.
Not bad actually.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
He guessed a different character from the same thing, and then i kept going and he got Luka Megurine.
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
Took thirty-something questions, but he eventually got around to it.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
He couldn't do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
The purpose was to see what actual characters came up similar to your own, not to find your character, because that would be impossible.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
05-24-2010, 12:40 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2010, 12:42 AM by Vad.)
Rem-13 Wrote:The purpose was to see what actual characters came up similar to your own, not to find your character, because that would be impossible.
He couldn't find Zhao Yun XD
EDIT: Eh he got it now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
you guys fail at this, holycrap.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Waffuru Wrote:you guys fail at this, holycrap.
You shut up ;.;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 1
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2007
05-24-2010, 02:06 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2010, 02:12 AM by Pinky.)
i blame everyone but myself.
he was asking better questions this time, but still way off
Hei (Darker Than Black)
rod is really a mix of hentai kamen and batman, so it could have been worse
Posts: 0
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2009
I got Shisui Uchiha then Gohan
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Posts: 35
Threads: 96
Joined: Mar 2009
05-26-2010, 02:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2010, 02:21 PM by Sigfried Hunin.)
Ninja Ninja From Afro Samurai. Pretty close, I spose. Kinda.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
idk who it is, I just know it's WRONG
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
05-29-2010, 12:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2010, 12:55 AM by Sage.)
C.C. (Code Geass)
Since I have absolutely no idea who that is, I'll let you be the judge.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
All I know is that she's hawt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I got Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe the first time.
Then Aladdin the second time.
Then he finally got it.
Prince of Persia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
05-29-2010, 08:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2010, 08:49 PM by Kaden.)
First try was Cid Highwind. Second try was "Your own Original Character." I left it at that.
For Rock Howard (the pic I use for Kaden) he first guessed Snow from FFXIII, then got Rock on the follow-up.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
That was when I accidentally clicked "yes" to him being in an anime. The next time I tried it, I got...
No idea who that guy is.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Wow...It guessed agent 47 within 9 questions.
Shit it got george bush in 7 questions.
Dart from legend of Dragoon in 17 questions
After twenty questions he couldnt figure out that i was thinking of Crono from crono trigger he guessed laharal from disgaea.
After round two he guessed Alex Kidd instead of Crono.
After 38 questions he still hasnt got it he guessed overlord zetta.
After that round he said it was a character from warcraft LMAO
He has admitted defeat.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
For me he got Chrono in about 16 questions.
I laughed when he started asking "does he fight with a sword?" then "does he have red hair?" then "has he been into the future?" and finally "does he live with his mother?"
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I stumped him 5 times before he finally decided to pick Bloodrayne after picking ABA from Guilty Gear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.