Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Birthday!] Yay past the teens!
#1
Happy bday Vad, now you're no longer a teenager. I hope your birthday goes well, and 20 is everything you hoped it would be.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#2
Happy Birthday!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Happy Birthday Vad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#4
Happy Birthday
Reply
#5
Happy Birthday homey.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#6
HBD!
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#7
Happy (belated, I believe it is by now) Birthday, you bastard

<3
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#8
Happy birthday, mate. Take care of yourself and don't worry about things too much.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#9
*Won't say Happy Birthday until he delivers spankings by hand*
Reply
#10
Vad is a winner
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#11
Thanks guys. Had one hell of a time last night. =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#12
A little late, but happy birthday!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
Also late. Happy Birthday, Vad.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#14
Ah crap. Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a good one.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#15
[Image: ebloodraynecastlecake6.jpg]

Enjoy this image of a bloodrayne 2 cake that you cant taste or have period.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#16
Thanks gaiz.

I want that cake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#17
Happy birthday!!!

/late

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#18
Wtf?! I thought I had posted here already...

Well, happy 20th anyhow.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply
#19
Belated congratulations.

You're now one year closer to pining for the life that you had four years ago.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#20
Thanks xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)