05-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Happy bday Vad, now you're no longer a teenager. I hope your birthday goes well, and 20 is everything you hoped it would be.
|
[Birthday!] Yay past the teens!
|
|
05-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Happy bday Vad, now you're no longer a teenager. I hope your birthday goes well, and 20 is everything you hoped it would be.
05-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Happy Birthday!
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
05-29-2010, 08:55 PM
Happy Birthday Vad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
05-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Happy Birthday
05-30-2010, 06:19 AM
Happy (belated, I believe it is by now) Birthday, you bastard
<3 Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
05-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Happy birthday, mate. Take care of yourself and don't worry about things too much.
![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
05-30-2010, 01:44 PM
*Won't say Happy Birthday until he delivers spankings by hand*
05-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Thanks guys. Had one hell of a time last night. =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
05-31-2010, 10:36 AM
Ah crap. Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a good one.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
05-31-2010, 11:23 PM
![]() Enjoy this image of a bloodrayne 2 cake that you cant taste or have period.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
05-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Thanks gaiz.
I want that cake. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
06-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Happy birthday!!!
/late ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
06-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Wtf?! I thought I had posted here already...
Well, happy 20th anyhow. ![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Belated congratulations.
You're now one year closer to pining for the life that you had four years ago. ![]()
06-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|