06-05-2010, 05:00 AM
Zomg. Happeh Burthday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
|
Happy Birthday Ashe
|
|
06-05-2010, 05:00 AM
Zomg. Happeh Burthday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
06-05-2010, 05:02 AM
Happy Birthday!
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
06-05-2010, 05:03 AM
Thanks. My phone won't shut up right now because every website with my email address is sending me birthday greetings.
Oh, and my dad just congratulated me on Facebook on "THE BIG 25!!!!" I'm 26.
06-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Wish i had thought of the "Halfway to 50 line" for your 25th last year as a joke.
<3 [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
06-05-2010, 05:21 AM
Ashe Wrote:Oh, and my dad just congratulated me on Facebook on "THE BIG 25!!!!" Lawl. Happy Birthday. XD ![]() Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
06-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Haaaaappy Birthday!
Made me think the other day- after you hit 21 there's no real need to get any older, is there?
Happy Bornday.
06-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Ashe Wrote:Thanks. My phone won't shut up right now because every website with my email address is sending me birthday greetings. The big 25, you're only halfway to 30.
06-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday.
06-06-2010, 10:56 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
06-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
06-09-2010, 07:54 AM
In the interest of prolonging the festivities, happy belated birthday. May your worries be few and your lottery wins many etc.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|