Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dual Characters?
#1
I'm trying to see if anyone would be interested in being able to have two characters? They would be completely separate, no sharing XP or trading it between the two. You also would not be allowed to join two different alliances... but otherwise you'd be free to do as you please.

Is there even any interest for this idea? Don't wanna waste our time, yknow.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#2
As an important member of Chubbs, I think this idea is very gay. Yes.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#3
I think it would be pretty cool. Well all have a Npc or something we like to use with our main character and it would be kind of cool me thinks.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#4
I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, but it'd allow me to keep Juno alive and well if I ever felt like switching, so I vote yes.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#5
Also looking for a few guinea pigs for this...
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#6
I'm game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#7
I am freaking down lol Id love to turn my npc Halloween into a partner that mattered lol
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#8
Helllll yes. Having two characters to bounce back and forth between might allow certain more finicky members to keep motivated to write. It's hard for people like me to write with the same character all the time, and because of that I get really unenthusiastic to write, despite liking my character a lot.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps force that writer to split the EXP between the two characters, or PP or SOME OTHER penalty to having two separate characters to discourage people from abusing the system though.
Reply
#9
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:Helllll yes. Having two characters to bounce back and forth between might allow certain more finicky members to keep motivated to write. It's hard for people like me to write with the same character all the time, and because of that I get really unenthusiastic to write, despite liking my character a lot.

That's pretty much the exact reasoning behind this idea.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#10
Yeah lol well ill totally be your labrat
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#11
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:Helllll yes. Having two characters to bounce back and forth between might allow certain more finicky members to keep motivated to write. It's hard for people like me to write with the same character all the time, and because of that I get really unenthusiastic to write, despite liking my character a lot.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps force that writer to split the EXP between the two characters, or PP or SOME OTHER penalty to having two separate characters to discourage people from abusing the system though.

I have no idea who you are. O.o?

Psyren Wrote:Yeah lol well ill totally be your labrat

The current working idea proposed involves having a Combat Ability of at least 3000 CA. GOOD LUCK! =D
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#12
He'z Gozen, Ashe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#13
Ashe Wrote:I have no idea who you are. O.o?



The current working idea proposed involves having a Combat Ability of at least 3000 CA. GOOD LUCK! =D

Love your attitude and yeah that is sarcasm
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#14
He's not joking. 3000 CA required for another character slot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#15
Vad Wrote:He's not joking. 3000 CA required for another character slot.

Yeah then how about posting that before you ask people if their interested in it and tell them you need people to test it. LOL Way to fail....
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#16
Psyren Wrote:Love your attitude and yeah that is sarcasm

Attitude? Don't like getting teased? I even explicitly added the "=D" so it was clear I was joking.

Aside from the 3000 CA thing. That was /srsface

Psyren Wrote:Yeah then how about posting that before you ask people if their interested in it and tell them you need people to test it. LOL Way to fail....

Waff was just gauging interest, not handing out beta keys. A complete rules system isn't required to toss a line in and see if the fish are biting.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#17
I think the CA thing is retarded did you guys even think about a " Were gonna go by how long you have been a member of our site" type thing? Cuz I mean yeah I dont have 3000 CA but i sure as heck have had over 94 posts on the site and have been here since May 2009 lol

Just asking questions =D

Yeah and also getting the fish to bite and then punching them while hooked isnt a nice thing to do either =D
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#18
Psyren Wrote:Yeah then how about posting that before you ask people if their interested in it and tell them you need people to test it. LOL Way to fail....

For the people picked for the "test run", I won't require the 3k... that's just what is being discussed in regards to the final version.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#19
Waffuru Wrote:For the people picked for the "test run", I won't require the 3k... that's just what is being discussed in regards to the final version.

Thanks for being Clear Waff it is greatly appreciated cuz this is one of the first things ive seen posted up by staff that actually interests me. (Flash back to Time chamber wars) LOL
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#20
Psyren Wrote:I think the CA thing is retarded did you guys even think about a " Were gonna go by how long you have been a member of our site" type thing? Cuz I mean yeah I dont have 3000 CA but i sure as heck have had over 94 posts on the site and have been here since May 2009 lol

Just asking questions =D

Yeah and also getting the fish to bite and then punching them while hooked isnt a nice thing to do either =D

The current stance is that it should be something you earn by sticking with a character rather than give it to someone who may or may not be on their 10th character simply for having registered an account before some pre-established time period and then hung out OOC between periodic swaps.

We want to see effort and hypothetically allow members who are active and treat their characters well a bit more freedom with a secondary for experimentation or directional reasons. We're looking at people in the vicinity of Victoria or even Ander or Xenia. Someone who has spent time on their character and put in a lot and wants to keep that time investment while trying other things too. We aren't interested in giving people who've made 10-18 posts per character another slot to continue swapping around.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)