07-29-2010, 02:22 PM
I call next!
|
Our Eternal Violence Discussion: South City
|
|
07-29-2010, 02:22 PM
I call next!
07-30-2010, 11:30 PM
If no one outside of Victoria and Juno posts before midnight-ish, I might start one then.
07-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Was basically waiting on Shou.
=( ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
07-31-2010, 12:45 AM
Well, I want to actually get around to rescuing them before the update. Hopefully that's still possible.
07-31-2010, 12:56 AM
I am quite sure you guys are aware that I'm all up for you guys rescuing us, but my personal preference would be to get a torture post up first. Hopefully that will be happening tonight, if I can get it finished. I'm about 1000 words in, now, so hopefully I'm at least halfway through.
07-31-2010, 01:23 AM
My post will be up tonight, no worries, now that I'm done moving. I'll probably start it here and finish it once I'm home.
I think Alex is going updates monday?
07-31-2010, 01:27 AM
@Vic: I believe so, yes.
And no worries, Juno, you'll get ample opportunity to post your torture scene. I just have a goal in mind, is all.
07-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Yessir.
![]() I'll be posting it soon. I didn't get past water-boarding, but I found a really nice place to cut it off. If I have time tomorrow night, I'll do more torture scenes.
07-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Still planning on posting today, but it'll be later. If anyone wants to get something up before then, go ahead.
07-31-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm sorry guys, last night didn't go as planned and I had more moving to do than I thought...I'm finally finished though (gave skeletor my keys). If it's a slow night at work I'll see what I can do, I'm just really exhausted.
I guess I did post it yesterday. Time flew by. Anyway, I'm writing, so...yeah. I already had some written, so my post might be a little inconsistent with Shou's, but I'll try my best to justify his post with mine.
EDIT: And just so you know, I'm going to be covering a fairly large span of time, just because we're running out of time.
08-02-2010, 03:41 AM
ill go after you then.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
08-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Finishing up my post now. should be up in under an hour.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
And I'll follow Kaz.
Also, for future reference, if you say you're going to post, don't take four days to do it. I get that people have lives and stuff comes up and I definitely don't expect everyone to write at the same pace, but say something if it's going slowly or you get distracted/pulled away. It happens. Having four other people waiting on you, though, isn't cool. EDIT: Writing now. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Thankfully I was torn away from the troop while I was moving xP. If you end up rescuing us I want to post tonight, so I can get Vic's reactions and such down. I just ask that no one RP her talking, if it happens.
08-02-2010, 11:47 PM
I'll ask that regardless if the rescue happens or not, do not advance far past the rescue, post-rescue reactions and such are alright, even moving back to the fort is alright, but don't write about Thompson or Hanes reaction post-rescue, and please, please refrain from killing anyone, even the captors. Have them escape or something if necessary.
![]()
08-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Posted, btw.
Took longer than I meant it to. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
08-03-2010, 05:40 AM
I'm going to play that she hasn't fully healed, because she doesn't heal that quickly. Other than that I'll post sometime tonight or in the morning, probably won't involve anyone heavily.
08-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I might post tonight. I'll let you guys know if I do.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|