Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Our Eternal Violence Discussion: South City
#21
I call next!
Reply
#22
If no one outside of Victoria and Juno posts before midnight-ish, I might start one then.
Reply
#23
Was basically waiting on Shou.

=(
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#24
Well, I want to actually get around to rescuing them before the update. Hopefully that's still possible.
Reply
#25
I am quite sure you guys are aware that I'm all up for you guys rescuing us, but my personal preference would be to get a torture post up first. Hopefully that will be happening tonight, if I can get it finished. I'm about 1000 words in, now, so hopefully I'm at least halfway through.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#26
My post will be up tonight, no worries, now that I'm done moving. I'll probably start it here and finish it once I'm home.

I think Alex is going updates monday?
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#27
@Vic: I believe so, yes.

And no worries, Juno, you'll get ample opportunity to post your torture scene. I just have a goal in mind, is all.
Reply
#28
Yessir. Smile

I'll be posting it soon. I didn't get past water-boarding, but I found a really nice place to cut it off. If I have time tomorrow night, I'll do more torture scenes.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#29
Still planning on posting today, but it'll be later. If anyone wants to get something up before then, go ahead.
Reply
#30
I'm sorry guys, last night didn't go as planned and I had more moving to do than I thought...I'm finally finished though (gave skeletor my keys). If it's a slow night at work I'll see what I can do, I'm just really exhausted.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#31
I guess I did post it yesterday. Time flew by. Anyway, I'm writing, so...yeah. I already had some written, so my post might be a little inconsistent with Shou's, but I'll try my best to justify his post with mine.

EDIT: And just so you know, I'm going to be covering a fairly large span of time, just because we're running out of time.
Reply
#32
ill go after you then.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#33
Finishing up my post now. should be up in under an hour.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#34
And I'll follow Kaz.

Also, for future reference, if you say you're going to post, don't take four days to do it. I get that people have lives and stuff comes up and I definitely don't expect everyone to write at the same pace, but say something if it's going slowly or you get distracted/pulled away. It happens. Having four other people waiting on you, though, isn't cool.

EDIT: Writing now.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#35
Thankfully I was torn away from the troop while I was moving xP. If you end up rescuing us I want to post tonight, so I can get Vic's reactions and such down. I just ask that no one RP her talking, if it happens.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#36
I'll ask that regardless if the rescue happens or not, do not advance far past the rescue, post-rescue reactions and such are alright, even moving back to the fort is alright, but don't write about Thompson or Hanes reaction post-rescue, and please, please refrain from killing anyone, even the captors. Have them escape or something if necessary.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#37
Posted, btw.

Took longer than I meant it to.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#38
Update is posted, questions can he asked here. I'm going to bed.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#39
I'm going to play that she hasn't fully healed, because she doesn't heal that quickly. Other than that I'll post sometime tonight or in the morning, probably won't involve anyone heavily.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#40
I might post tonight. I'll let you guys know if I do.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)