11-21-2010, 06:59 PM
So, I want to get back to writing again, so I was wondering if anyone else who's been inactive and wants to jump back in the game wants to do a personal saga-type thing with me maybe? I dunno.
|
Reboot
|
|
11-21-2010, 06:59 PM
So, I want to get back to writing again, so I was wondering if anyone else who's been inactive and wants to jump back in the game wants to do a personal saga-type thing with me maybe? I dunno.
11-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Where are you? If you're on Earth then I might be willing to pull Rebekah off the shelf for a bit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
11-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Id be down i gotta do something to get out of this writing rut.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
11-22-2010, 12:13 AM
I want to.
11-22-2010, 03:53 AM
I don't actually plan to change my plans of my as of yet finished storyline, but I have definitely noticed that nearly all of us have just taken a half year if not longer from writing, haha.
11-23-2010, 02:17 AM
I would be more than happy to help out. I'm new here and I'd love to make new friends, both in the OOC form and the IC form.
![]() ^ By me. "Rowell94" is my last name/year of birth and my email address. (@yahoo.com)
11-23-2010, 06:38 AM
Kiser Wrote:I would be more than happy to help out. I'm new here and I'd love to make new friends, both in the OOC form and the IC form. Haha Well come along kiddo if our kindly buddy doesnt mind.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
11-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Celena's tied with her trials on Vegeta so I'd be up for getting back into activity with an alt. And thanks Vad for you know what.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
11-26-2010, 05:43 PM
I would but I'm terrible at keeping my word posting wise, so I just bid good luck. : o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would have loved to but im kida on Namek doing my own thing as it is.Gotta get posting agin. Been tied up with friends, family, and my xbox 360.
11-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Quest?
11-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Heck if anyone can get to me I'm up to rping with someone. I wouldn't mind a small meeting. Maybe get into a spar or quest.
11-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Could collab some sort of personal saga for ourselves.
11-27-2010, 03:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2010, 03:39 PM by Shane Warnock.)
Kei Wrote:Heck if anyone can get to me I'm up to rping with someone. I wouldn't mind a small meeting. Maybe get into a spar or quest. Couldn't you just come to earth with your free ticket? I'm up for anything, Meer.
11-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Possibly when I am done doing what I am doing at the moment. Might take a few more posts or more.
11-27-2010, 08:34 PM
lol im up up for whatever....I left my thread open ended for now so i can jump in with you guys whenever
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|