Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Erudite Gentlemen's Viewing Clubbe
#41
Vad Wrote:Rifftrax blow. Just an FYI.

Noted for future reference.

Tonight didn't go so well, so apologies on our part. The people who voted to watch rifftrax weren't on, and the people who were didn't know what Rifftrax was (satrical commentary overlayed on the actual movie, like Director's commentary), or were put off by it. So we're going to watch Vanilla!Twilight instead, tomorrow night same time. Hope to see you guys there!
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#42
Rifftrax is great, you blow. Its just bad for public viewing, steps on everyone's toes.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#43
Unfortunately, I completely forgot, and had friends over.

mea culpa
Reply
#44
I was sick. Sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#45
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:I was sick. Sorry.

I was eating crackers in the hospital waiting room. Sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.

Reply
#46
It's all good, things just happen sometimes. I'm sure it won't be the last time real life decides to interfere. Just hope those that couldn't last night manage to stop by for this evening. Smile
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#47
I'll be there for (part?) of it.

I have to work in the AM, so.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll prob be somewhat drunk, so this shit should be hilarious
Reply
#48
I had a friend over for most of the day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#49
My crotch itches.
Reply
#50
Jonathan Meer Wrote:My crotch itches.
My frontal lobes are itchy. The seek stimulation, but there isn't any whyyyyy.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#51
I find Bella attractive. Deal with it =(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#52
Jonathan Meer Wrote:My crotch itches.
My frontal lobes are itchy. The seek stimulation, but there isn't any whyyyyy.

EDIT: New film. I recommend Batman and Robin Perhaps it will be bearable enough that most of our audience sticks around. xD
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#53
Dr. Cringle Wrote:EDIT: New film. I recommend Batman and Robin Perhaps it will be bearable enough that most of our audience sticks around. xD

ARNULD!?

I'll be there.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#54
I would totally watch these films but they start at like 3-4 in the morning for me. =( If I start watching then, I go to sleep at 5-6am.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#55
I'm working on inventing a time slip streaming service that should allow us to broadcast at 10 o'clock in all timezones simultaneously. It'll take me about 60 years, but if it works I'll just time slip the schematics back to nowme and we can get this shit started next weekend. Fingers crossed.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#56
Thanks, future Rem!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#57
Sorry about withdrawing from the Twilight, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Just couldn't.

The film lives in that in-between, with 'hilariously bad' on one end, and 'actually quite good' on the other. Which makes it unbearable.
Reply
#58
Jonathan Meer Wrote:Sorry about withdrawing from the Twilight, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Just couldn't.

The film lives in that in-between, with 'hilariously bad' on one end, and 'actually quite good' on the other. Which makes it unbearable.

Honestly, I don't blame you. That movie was just...*sigh* As for when we do this, would you guys like to change this to a Sunday, around 4 PM Pacific?
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#59
That would be fabulous.
Reply
#60
Alright, after conferring with my specialist we've come to a conclusion: ITS ON BABEH! Every Sunday, at 4 PM Pacific, we will rock your world. Hopefully the change works better for most of you.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)