Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Vad Wrote:Rifftrax blow. Just an FYI.
Noted for future reference.
Tonight didn't go so well, so apologies on our part. The people who voted to watch rifftrax weren't on, and the people who were didn't know what Rifftrax was (satrical commentary overlayed on the actual movie, like Director's commentary), or were put off by it. So we're going to watch Vanilla!Twilight instead, tomorrow night same time. Hope to see you guys there!
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Rifftrax is great, you blow. Its just bad for public viewing, steps on everyone's toes.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Unfortunately, I completely forgot, and had friends over.
mea culpa
Posts: 35
Threads: 96
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 18
Threads: 46
Joined: Aug 2010
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:I was sick. Sorry.
I was eating crackers in the hospital waiting room. Sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
It's all good, things just happen sometimes. I'm sure it won't be the last time real life decides to interfere. Just hope those that couldn't last night manage to stop by for this evening.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
02-14-2011, 12:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2011, 12:02 AM by Jonathan Meer.)
I'll be there for (part?) of it.
I have to work in the AM, so.
EDIT: Oh, and I'll prob be somewhat drunk, so this shit should be hilarious
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I had a friend over for most of the day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Jonathan Meer Wrote:My crotch itches.
My frontal lobes are itchy. The seek stimulation, but there isn't any whyyyyy.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I find Bella attractive. Deal with it =(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Jonathan Meer Wrote:My crotch itches.
My frontal lobes are itchy. The seek stimulation, but there isn't any whyyyyy.
EDIT: New film. I recommend
Batman and Robin Perhaps it will be bearable enough that most of our audience sticks around. xD
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
Dr. Cringle Wrote:EDIT: New film. I recommend Batman and Robin Perhaps it will be bearable enough that most of our audience sticks around. xD
ARNULD!?
I'll be there.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I would totally watch these films but they start at like 3-4 in the morning for me. =( If I start watching then, I go to sleep at 5-6am.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm working on inventing a time slip streaming service that should allow us to broadcast at 10 o'clock in all timezones simultaneously. It'll take me about 60 years, but if it works I'll just time slip the schematics back to nowme and we can get this shit started next weekend. Fingers crossed.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Thanks, future Rem!
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Sorry about withdrawing from the Twilight, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Just couldn't.
The film lives in that in-between, with 'hilariously bad' on one end, and 'actually quite good' on the other. Which makes it unbearable.
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Jonathan Meer Wrote:Sorry about withdrawing from the Twilight, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Just couldn't.
The film lives in that in-between, with 'hilariously bad' on one end, and 'actually quite good' on the other. Which makes it unbearable.
Honestly, I don't blame you. That movie was just...*sigh* As for when we do this, would you guys like to change this to a Sunday, around 4 PM Pacific?
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Alright, after conferring with my specialist we've come to a conclusion: ITS ON BABEH! Every Sunday, at 4 PM Pacific, we will rock your world. Hopefully the change works better for most of you.