Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Go to Wiki, click 'Random Article.' The title of the article is the new name for your genitals.
Mine: "Tourism in Mauritania"
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 18
Threads: 46
Joined: Aug 2010
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
Non serviam
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Mario's wins.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 0
Threads: 52
Joined: Apr 2009
Anna Claypoole Peale
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Claypoole_Peale
idk, almost sounds like there should be an innuendo in there somewhere...
A man in a wheelchair with a rocket launcher can make a big explosion once, then he's as weak as any other cripple.
-Some dude on the SWTor Forums
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Jonathan Meer Wrote:Mario's wins.
I thought mine was pretty good, but yeah, Mario's wins.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 4
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
That would've been great if only you were female.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006
06-15-2011, 09:10 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2011, 09:11 AM by Blue.)
Bah!
Posts: 0
Threads: 94
Joined: Mar 2006