Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requesting Avatar
#1
Oh you mean this avatar? Janemba made it for me. But you can also ask Rad
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#2
I highly doubt you'll get one, Buu, those are pixel made, extremely difficult, and to make one of Buu is probably extremely time-consuming
#3
Yeah you mustr understand that for pixel art they need a picture they can work on. A pixel picture. For a human like Jackie or someone human-like for instance Rad or 18 thats not a problem. But Buu is a completely diffrent matter alltogether. Buu is unique and thus would be hard to make
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#4
I still say Bulma's avatar rox everyone
#5
wow whoever made that is a genius and has got too much free time on his hands
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#6
THANK YOU SO MUCH SUPERBUU! Ill save that animation now and Ill use it like someone used that Get out animation all the time
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#7
Making friends with him? no way not possible. I tried, it doesnt work
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#8
reallly? gee thats nice of ya

agreed no more spam
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#9
I know, were just kidding a bit. But im still going to use that animation Big Grin
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#10
You guys are lucky I wasn't here when all this spam was posted. Continue it and considering yourself warned
#11
Holy shit.. What the hell is people's obsession's with those damned pixel avies?!

And, personally, they look kinda crap compaired to the more decent ones (like Rad's, Trunks' & 18's) where alot of time & effort went in to actully making them instead of typing in a few word's & getting it by a god damned search engine.

And, personally, who care's if you have one of the bugger's anyway? It dosn't make you cool to ask for one, it make's you a whiney cow.

Bottom line: Who the hell give's a damn about them?!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Holy shit.. What the hell is people's obsession's with those damned pixel avies?!

And, personally, they look kinda crap compaired to the more decent ones (like Rad's, Trunks' & 18's) where alot of time & effort went in to actully making them instead of typing in a few word's & getting it by a god damned search engine.

And, personally, who care's if you have one of the bugger's anyway? It dosn't make you cool to ask for one, it make's you a whiney cow.

Bottom line: Who the hell give's a damn about them?!

While several suck, I have to disagree on the Buu ones. Kid Buu/Super Buu have some pretty nice avatars o_0
#13
I like my avatar
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#14
exactly
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
[Image: Bojack3Avatar.gif]

Absolute last revision...I can't make it any better. I'm still having a HARD time taking a base image and revising it into the exact character...

Sad

Hope this one works though.

Well... it's about seventeen thousand times better than the first two. Actually, I kinda like it. Good job.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#16
They probably mean Health and Mana

Piccolo youve been watching Monty Phiton too much.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#17
Special Power -_- For attacks like kamehameha and stuff.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#18
Man... it's a good thing I made these pixel avas so cool.

o.0
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#19
Yes, but the fact that too many n00bs have them has killed it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#20
I think ever one is less of a noob then HF
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)