Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New sig and ava :o
#1
You whores cheaped out my Pixel Ava so I made a new set.

Bastards, rot!
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
I don't like the sig. You can hardly make out his face, who he is, I think its the wave thing... Now that's just my opinion, don't get mad or anything >_>.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Cool! Now everyone ask for sigs and avatars like Trunks.

I still have my rubber man thingy...sounded so wrong but you all love it.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#4
The avie look's cool, but I aggree with 18 on the siggy.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
I like both of them. I think its better that you can't see the face in the sig. It probably wouldn't look like trunks if you could.

o.0
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I like both of them. I think its better that you can't see the face in the sig. It probably wouldn't look like trunks if you could.

o.0

*Concurs*

Not only that, but why do you need to see his face O_o. It's not like many people on a DBZ rpg wouldn't know what Trunks looks like, the sig and ava are mostly just to show the new look and be cool. :O
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I like both of them. I think its better that you can't see the face in the sig. It probably wouldn't look like trunks if you could.

o.0

*Concurs*

Not only that, but why do you need to see his face O_o. It's not like many people on a DBZ rpg wouldn't know what Trunks looks like, the sig and ava are mostly just to show the new look and be cool. :O
I was just about to do that.

*nods*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
Signature is very sexy and satisfactorily done, turns me on however the ave is to long for me but good job.

Trunks has style.
Reply
#9
Plus, it says Trunks at the bottom -_-
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I like both of them. I think its better that you can't see the face in the sig. It probably wouldn't look like trunks if you could.

o.0

*Concurs*

Not only that, but why do you need to see his face O_o. It's not like many people on a DBZ rpg wouldn't know what Trunks looks like, the sig and ava are mostly just to show the new look and be cool. :O

She's just jealous. ;D
Reply
#11
WTF! Since when?!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)